Packaging for pills must not only be of high quality, but also meet current legal requirements. Accurate information about the manufacturer, shelf life, medicine name, storage conditions, batch number, dosage and other data is printed on its surface.
The second important function is to protect the primary packaging and its contents from negative factors. The box for pills is made of durable material, ensuring maximum safety during transportation and storage of the product.
Post-printing processing is used to give the product an aesthetic look. PECHATNYA can perform any finishing operation to meet the client's requirements.
Finishing options affecting the color decoration
- Microtext printing
- Applying color that appears under UV light
- White UV paint
- UV varnish with pigment
- Matt water-dispersible varnish
- Selective screen UV varnish
Finishing options affecting the structure and pattern
- Stamping and hot stamping in one print
- Embossing with micro hot stamping
- Application of holograms in a given place.
- Hot stamping with silver