Capsule packaging should feature an attractive design, contain information stated by law and not evoke doubts among buyers. That is why our products comply with current standards, quality standards and customer preferences. Certified materials and modern flexographic equipment are used in the production.
The layout of the box, its dimensions, shape, design and other parameters are chosen in accordance with the product's features. To make the packaging attractive and recognizable, it is recommended to use post-print processing. PECHATNYA provides any finishing operation. The choice of finishing depends on the cost of the product. Finishing of inexpensive medicines can be limited by a minimum range of visual effects. Premium packaging which is varnished and contains bulk elements, emphasizing the high quality of the product is often ordered for expensive capsules.
Finishing options affecting the color decoration
- Application of pigmented varnish
- Microtext printing
- Applying color that appears under UV light
- White UV paint
- High viscosity UV varnish
- Pigmeted gold water-dispersible varnish by CMYK
- UV varnish with pigment
- Matt water-dispersible varnish
- Selective screen UV varnish
Finishing options affecting the structure and pattern
- Stamping and hot stamping in one print
- Multi-level hot stamping
- Embossing with micro hot stamping
- Application of holograms in a given place.
- Hot stamping with silver
- Hot stamping