Cardboard packaging for vitamins is practical and affordable. Thick cardboard takes the defined shape during production and maintains it throughout the entire period of operation. In addition, any information is easily printed on the surface, including that on composition, release form, manufacturer's name, etc.
When ordering packaging for vitamins, it is important to pay specific attention to its design features. Our modern equipment allows us to provide high-quality printing and any kind of finishing.
Finishing options affecting the color decoration
- Application of pigmented varnish
- Microtext printing
- Applying color that appears under UV light
- White UV paint
- High viscosity UV varnish
- Pigmeted gold water-dispersible varnish by CMYK
- UV varnish with pigment
- Matt water-dispersible varnish
- Selective screen UV varnish
Finishing options affecting the structure and pattern
- Stamping and hot stamping in one print
- Multi-level hot stamping
- Embossing with micro hot stamping
- Embossing with micropatterns
- Application of holograms in a given place.
- Hot stamping with silver
- Hot stamping