In most cases packaging for vitamins features bright design. It must comply with the design of the inside bottle or blister. Appearance plays an important role. A unique design will help to distinguish products from its counterparts, attract increased attention and increase its sales. Our company carries uses flexographic equipment for printing, which guarantees high quality of graphic images and text.
In addition to standard printing, we perform any finishing operations on the packaging. Everything depends on the complexity of the order, its layout and cost of the product. Below you will find the most common types of post-printing processing of vitamins packaging.
Finishing options affecting the color decoration
- Application of pigmented varnish
- Microtext printing
- Applying color that appears under UV light
- White UV paint
- High viscosity UV varnish
- Pigmeted gold water-dispersible varnish by CMYK
- UV varnish with pigment
- Matt water-dispersible varnish
- Selective screen UV varnish
Finishing options affecting the structure and pattern
- Stamping and hot stamping in one print
- Multi-level hot stamping
- Embossing with micro hot stamping
- Embossing with micropatterns
- Application of holograms in a given place.
- Hot stamping with silver
- Hot stamping