Ointments can be sold in a tube, flasks and other formats. Therefore, there is no universal packaging for such products. PECHATNYA offers the manufacture of packaging for ointments according to a customer's individual requirements. All the nuances, including the cardboard thickness, shape, size and design are specified at the stage of taking an order. In order to fully comply with the client's requirements, we print a test unit, which is agreed with the customer.
For effective visualization of design a variety of post-processing finishing options are used. The use of these technologies increases the cost of the order, yet, they make the box look more attractive. Packaging with finishing emphasizes the uniqueness and quality of the product, highlighting it among its peers.
Finishing options affecting the color decoration
- Application of pigmented varnish
- Microtext printing
- Applying color that appears under UV light
- White UV paint
- High viscosity UV varnish
- Pigmeted gold water-dispersible varnish by CMYK
- UV varnish with pigment
- Matt water-dispersible varnish
- Selective screen UV varnish
Finishing options affecting the structure and pattern
- Stamping and hot stamping in one print
- Multi-level hot stamping
- Embossing with micro hot stamping
- Embossing with micropatterns
- Application of holograms in a given place.
- Hot stamping with silver
- Hot stamping