Packaging for medical products may have a different shape. We offer a wide range of convenient and practical layouts. Thick cardboard is used for the manufacture of packaging. It reliably protects medicines from sunlight, moisture and shock.
Text information provided by the client is printed on the surface of the package. Printing of images is carried out with the use of flexographic equipment, which guarantees the brightness and saturation of colors. Additionally, any finishing options can be used.
Finishing options affecting the color decoration
- Microtext printing
- Applying color that appears under UV light
- White UV paint
- High viscosity UV varnish
- UV varnish with pigment
- Matt water-dispersible varnish
- Selective screen UV varnish
Finishing options affecting the structure and pattern
- Stamping and hot stamping in one print
- Multi-level hot stamping
- Embossing with micro hot stamping
- Application of holograms in a given place.
- Hot stamping with silver
- Hot stamping