ISO 22000 certification
"PECHATNYA" printing house is undergoing the certification process for compliance with the international standard ISO 22000 "Food Safety Management", corresponding to the Russian GOST R ISO 22000-2007 standard.
The standard establishes requirements for a food safety management system so that an entity participating in the food chain can demonstrate its ability to manage food safety hazards with a view to ensuring food safety at the time of human consumption.
Advantages of the ISO 22000 standard compared to HACCP (a concept that provides for the systematic identification, assessment and management of hazardous factors that significantly affect the safety of products) are as follows:
- The standard provides for more effective management of product safety;
- The standard is the first international food safety standard;
- The standard requires small additional resources (based on HACCP);
- The standard improves the process of information exchange (a separate requirement of ISO 22000, i. 5.6);
- The standard increases the added value of products, by increasing the consumer's confidence in it.